Interior design service everyone can afford.
You may need our Interior Design expertise for your home (Residential) or your place of work (Commercial).
What typically might be involved in an Interior Design project?
Interior Design Project Guide:
• Initial meeting to get an overview of your Interior Design
• project requirements.
• Consultation to take brief.
• Concept Board/s
• Survey, measure, analysis of room/s
• Development of detailed plans: floor plans
• Sourcing and sample boards
• Working drawings/furniture plans
• Drawing up tender documents
• Obtaining quotations.
• Finalising contracts.
• Project coordination inc issuing of all orders and instructions
• to contractors on clients behalf.
• To specify, supply and install furniture, furnishings and
• equipment where applicable.
Some stages of the Interior Design guide will not be necessary. And you can “cherry pick” the items you want help with.
The third option is to attend one of our Interior Design Workshops. Here you will learn the essentials and take away some invaluable and practical tips to get you started.